Detox program is designed for those who want to improve tone and well-being, cleanse the body of toxins, normalize weight.
Individual approach, medical support, special wellness programs with pleasant spa treatments and dosed physical loads, tasty and healthy food will achieve the effect in a short period of time. The corrigige diet uses foods with a low insulin index and plant components. Cleansing products and plant components help stimulate drainage to get rid of endotoxins and excess fluid.
The course helps to get rid of chronic fatigue, improve sleep, improve performance, cope with the effects of stress and prevent chronic diseases.
On the day of the end of the program, you will receive the recommended composition of the diet for a week.
- Accommodation in the Standard room
- Visit the oasis SPA – relax with pleasure in the Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Turkish hammam, salt room
- Outdoor Jacuzzi – admire evergreen pines, immersing your body in heat at any time of the year
- Use of outdoor pool (seasonally), loungers and umbrellas
- Drinking course
- Dietary 5-one meals
- Individual expert advice
- Relaxation and SPA
- Hardware therapy
- Accompanying a dietitian
- Physiotherapy procedures on doctor's prescription
- Free parking
- Visiting the fitness room
- Two-seater luggage tray
The total number of procedures
-21Procedures under the program are prescribed after consultation with a doctor and can be replaced in case of contraindications or intolerance. This program involves one free day from procedures and physical activity.
Arrival: Friday – from 9 a.m.
Detox program promotes:
- rejuvenation of the body;
- Improving overall well-being and mood;
- Improving performance and stress resistance;
- normalizing metabolism and digestion;
- Strengthening the immune system;
- body mass correction
Indications to the program:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Body mass correction
- Chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, bile dyskinesia, constipation)
- Chronic skin diseases (acne, psoriasis, neurodermitis, eczema)
- Recovery of athletes after competitions and increased physical activity
- Recovery from a long course of antibiotic therapy
- Endocrine System Diseases (Endocrinologist's Conclusion)
- Acute respiratory diseases, asthma
- Digestive diseases in the stage of aggravation
- Cardiovascular diseases (arterial hypertension, arrhythmia)
- Kidney disease
- Musculoskeletal diseases (Bechterev's disease)
- Acute viral diseases
- HIV, AIDS
- Psychoneurological diseases (epilepsy, psychopathy, Alzheimer's, etc.)
- Autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, systemic scleroderma, etc.)
- Weakened (after surgery or long-term illness)
- There are age restrictions. The legal age is up to 65 years (inclusive).
Be sure to carry the results:
- General blood test (hemoglobin, white blood cells, SOE). Results 10 days
- Biochemical blood test (hepatic samples: ALT, ACT, bilirubin; lipid panel: total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, atherogany ratio;
- Blood glucose or glycated hemoglobin; thyroid hormones (TSH). The results are valid for 30 days.
- A general urine test. The results are valid for 10 days.
- The results of ultrasound of abdominal organs. The results are valid for 3 months.
- The result of the gynecologist's examination (conclusion that there are no contraindications to spa procedures).
- ECG with description. The results are valid for 30 days.
The program's booking procedure is as follows:
- Introduction to the program and the list of necessary medical documents
- Pre-booking in the sales department by phone at 380-44-520-89-10 or by email email@example.com
- Filling out the questionnaire (the questionnaire is sent by the manager to the guest's e-mail in response to the preliminary booking)
- Making 100% prepayment for the program
Don't forget to bring:
- Survey results (see above)
- Sportswear and shoes (the shape is preferably adjacent to the body, shoes closed).
- Swimsuit (swimming) and bath accessories, slates for visiting saunas.